We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Now or Not

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather Now or Not

Got here yesterday and the Whale's Bladder(Mr. Weather Cloud)was full. Made a mess(Huge soaker) all over the Island. Provo under carriage car wash free to all. Today was the normal return of weather. Still no charge for those not wanting to pay for the road wash remains though. Will be nice for the next week. That's the current weather report. There is a huge body of water(Grace Bay) laying 150ft. from our balcony. Makes the same sound over & over. And we didn't bring our ear plugs. DR. JIM

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Now or Not

Have a great time and better weather! Ahhhh, the sounds of the ocean...... :-)

United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Now or Not

Hey DR JIM you were so good at getting a great deal with the airline so how about trotting over to West Bay Club and getting them to turn the webcam back on? Oh and I hope you and your girls all have a fabulous time in paradise!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Now or Not

Thanks for the update. We will be there this Saturday. I'm hoping the weather will clear up for Next Week :-) I've been wanting to scratch off Grace Bay Beach on my Bucket List for a while now. :-)

Pls. no Hurricane! :-)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Now or Not

Enjoy your stay on Provo DR. JIM!!! I'm sure the weather will clear soon so that you can snorkel with your turtle friends!

Looking forward to reading more reports from you, especially about SC and I think you're going to GT also?

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,862 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather Now or Not

Have a great time Dr J! Where did ya eat?

Vidor, Texas
Level Contributor
467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather Now or Not

You and your girls have fun!

7. Re: Weather Now or Not

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos