We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute questions

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Topic
Last minute questions

I apologize if this has been asked many times, but could someone tell me where to rent a car after we arrive? We almost canceled our trip, and I did not do any research beyond the initial post here months ago. Thankfully, we are going after all.

Also, any other tips for staying in Alexandra would be great. I have Mango Reef, Coco Bistro, Bay Bistro, Smokeys, and Hemmingway's on my list already.

Now I am going to pack.

Thank you in advance!

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
888 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute questions

If you're ok with a walk along the beach, my wife and I love Grace's cottage and Somewhere on the beach. They're about a 30 minute walk, Take a cab back after dark.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute questions

www.gracebaycarrentals.com

If you plan to snorkel at the Bight Reef plan to stop at Somewhere for some lunch and a cocktail. I also like Bay Bistro for breakfast, not so much for the French toast... but better yet the view. Short walk from the Alex

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute questions

Contact Grace Bay Car Rentals and they will have a moving metal box(car) waiting for you at the Provo Airport. How convenient is that? DR. JIM

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute questions

Caicos Cafe...

Hilltown...
Level Contributor
2,708 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute questions

Be sure to visit Chalk Sound and Taylor Bay and then have lunch at Las Brisas.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,647 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last minute questions

Unfortunately Caicos Café is still closed. Most likely to reopen sometime at the end of the month

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last minute questions

Zigg master ... Surprised Caicis still closed!! Xx. Gigi

8. Re: Last minute questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 06:21