We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas night dinner

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas night dinner

First I want to thank you all who voted for me at the T&C Reservations contest- I won 2nd place a $25 gift certificate to a restaurant. So happy to have won anything!

I need a restaurant that is not serving Christmas food on Christmas night. Has anyone been there for Christmas. We had reservations at Seven but they are having a price fix Christmas menu and we are not too into the menu that night.

Any ideas? xoxo gigi

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,535 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas night dinner

G, I was wondering too. We may just use the grills at OCW and have a Christmas cookout, which would be a first for us.

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas night dinner

Just called Bay Bistro and got a reservation there- the will have their regukar menu- which we love -so 2 times Bay bistro for us! xxoo G

maryland
Level Contributor
5,004 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas night dinner

Relayer, sounds perfect.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas night dinner

Bay Bistro has several appetizers that actually makes a very tasty dinner when combined together. Their Conch Chowder is the 2nd best on the Island, so we like Bay Bistro and will attack that app list menu in 3 weeks. Remember, Santa & Mrs. Claus loves their midnight snack of milk & cookies out on the balcony. Not a cold snow flake to be seen. DR. JIM

5. Re: Christmas night dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 05:17