We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just 2 weeks ago......

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just 2 weeks ago......

......I was enjoying the warm temperatures in Provo and sunning on the beach. Now, we have a blizzard warning with 30 cm of snow coming and - 29 c temperatures outside!

So, everyone on Provo right now, ENJOY!!! I'm sooo jealous!

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

Know the feeling maca. Just 2 days ago we were enjoying the warm and sun. Now it's steadily snowing here.

More alarming to me is that someone closed ziggy's thread again. Sometimes this forum is more frustrating than it is fun and helpful.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

Stay warm Maca and Relayer! It must be like a dream to you right now thinking of that warm beautiful place. The weather here in So Cal is always the same...we have been so dry for the last two winters it's getting quite bad. I long for rain! Not snow though! :-)

Ziggy's thread closed again? WTH?

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

As much as I love our trips to Provo also love a nice snow storm. Blizzard Warnings here in Ma. right now with the worst part of the storm moving in now. Already have 6 inches over night supposed to get another foot. In the last hour temp has gone from 12 to 6. YIKES!!!!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,809 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

I am with ya'll on this one. We won't get the huge snow I hope in South Jersey, but this kinda sux.

What is the ziggy thread?

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

Joe, ziggy posted his new Seven Stars Survival Guide TWICE today and someone removed it both times. I tried to post it too as an impartial, objective poster and that was also removed within minutes. As Cyrus Grissom once said on Con Air, "We have a traitor in our midst".

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,809 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

Not the first time, won't be the last time.

Our next trip is only 5 weeks away!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

As Paul Newman said in Cool Hand Luke........." what we have here is a failure to communicate" Just Talkin'!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,925 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

No school tomorrow because of snow

Coulda stayed 4 more days!

Ugh

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

Unfortunately you're correct Joe. Schools have already closed here for tomorrow. I might have to do some skiing to pass the time until our next trip :)

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,425 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just 2 weeks ago......

No worries guys I have another plan, plan P, Panic. Seriously that's ok, and this is one of the reasons I started a blog. I can write whatever the heck I want and not have to rely on this thing

2 weeks ago I was still in recovery mode (forehead peeling stage - don't laugh) wondering why am I here, whats the meaning of all this. But now I'm fine. I think... probably not... need some serious help.

We are expecting 4-6 inches (there's a Jewish joke in here somewhere) but it could very well be a whole lot of hoopla for nothing as usual