We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
777 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

We are considering going to TCI later this year, and my teenage son asked about going to Pirates Island. But we are not going to stay at Beaches. Is it possible to just go for the day? Any idea of the cost?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,503 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

A limited number of day passes are available. They are fairly expensive though. Couple of hundred dollars each. There are only 5-6 water slides. Food is included. There are better excursions for less. DR. JIM

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,925 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

From 10AM (it always takes longer to get through) to 6PM (so only includes lunch, no dinner) is $220 per person. Does include all you can drink (parents alcohol)

Really, when you're at the worlds most beautiful beach, Texas has better water parks!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
777 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

Oh, my goodness! $220 per person? For one day? I think we'll pass - we're not far from great waterparks here in Texas (only a few hours from Schlitterbahn).

Thanks.

maryland
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

Grace Bay, one ginormous water park. Try Island Vibes, great trip fun diving board of the top. My 18 and 21 year olds LOVED it, as did all the adults.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,503 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

Your teenage son may like the pirate themed Capt. Bill's Ocean Outback Adventure Tour(about 5 hrs--About $100). Goes to the Southwest side of Provo via boat to the pirate carved rocks/cave/beach,etc. that is normally not accessible by the average Provo visitor. Includes beach lunch and I believe pickup and return. This, you actually get to see the Island via boat from the water. DR. JIM

Amarillo, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

So am I correct when I read that it is $220.00 for the day per person. What if you are staying on that resort? Is it still the same cost?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
977 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

I wouldn't pay for a day pass just to use the water park, definitely not enough slides to justify the cost!

Lizzy if you are booked at the resort you have full access to the water park. The day pass is for people not staying at Beaches.

Amarillo, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

Oooh okay good, whew wee had me panicing a little. That is where I am taking my grandson, one of the reasons I picked it was for the water park. Good deal! Thank you.

9. Re: Can we get a day pass to Pirate's Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 06:17