We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day pass to Club Med

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Day pass to Club Med

I searched this forum, but didn't find any recent posts on Club Med day passes. We will be in Provo Feb. 16-23. Our first time there, and we are so excited! Does anyone know if they still have day passes to Club Med, how much they cost, and if they include the snorkel trips?

Thanks. I've been reading this forum for months, gathering info on restaurants, excursions, etc. for our trip!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,741 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Day pass to Club Med

I believe a day pass is either $50 or $75pp. for drinks, lunch, use of the Club Med village, snorkeling, etc. Club Med time is a hour ahead for the Fall season(8am is 9am French time there). Definitely less that what Beaches charges for their day pass. Limited number of passes available. Contact Club Med to be sure about this? DR. JIM

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,232 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day pass to Club Med

Club Med passes are much more fun at night!

You can snorkel with Island Vibes or Big Blue, includes drinks during excursion (all day excursion includes beach BBQ)

3. Re: Day pass to Club Med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 06:20