We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean club resort room questions

michigan
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean club resort room questions

We are leaving soon and staying in a studio deluxe suite at Ocean Club. Does Ocean Club provide dish soap, dish towels, and papers towels? Do studio deluxe suites have a clothes washers and dryers? Are there a hair dryers in the rooms? Thank you for the answers!

NYC
Level Contributor
322 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean club resort room questions

I would email Ocean Club directly about the washer/dryer. Going back about 5 years ago I know that not all of the deluxe studios had them but a couple of them did. Everything else you asked about was provided in the suite.

Edited: 16 February 2014, 18:09
maryland
Level Contributor
4,950 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean club resort room questions

Web site says, in suite washer and dryer(except in studio categories) I would call though. The girls at US reservations are very knowledgeable.

Edited: 16 February 2014, 18:38
3. Re: Ocean club resort room questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:18