We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turks and Caicos Reservations

Arlington, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Turks and Caicos Reservations

I just wanted to say how helpful Turks and Caicos Reservations was in my trip planning!

I worked with Sonya, as well as Susan and Val, who were all SO helpful in helping us find what we were looking for. Sonya was very patient, I think I either called or emailed her every day for a week or so, and she was always SO pleasant and nice to talk to!

If you are on a budget I recommend giving them a call.. We found a great deal, a "flash sale" at Seven Stars and a nice small room at Windsong, another beautiful resort. They book the hotel for you, directly with the hotel, and do not add any additional fees for their services.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

Glad you got the great experience of booking through them. They really are the best!

Have a wonderful trip! :-)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

Glad to hear! We have gone through them several times and have always had a great experience with them!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

Did you also take advantage of their "trip rewards?" That's a nice perk for booking with them.

new york city
Level Contributor
157 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

cannot agree more, they are the best. totally professional, tremendous knowledge of the island and each property, (even compared to us regulars)

would highly recommend using them whether you are a first timer or a veteran.

desi is right on, they ALWAYS do something "extra" for you, a voucher for dinner, drinks, etc.

just great people to deal with and they are real people with a real family who live on island, not some huge corporate website, just makes you feel giving your business to a nice local business.

i always use them.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

jsrco...... "Like"!!!!!!

Well said and I totally agree with you!

6. Re: Turks and Caicos Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos