We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Cafe

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
411 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Cafe

Does any one have a recent dinner menu from Flamingo? The one on WWH is about 1.5 year old.

Do they have any curried/ jerked goat on the menu?

Also what kind of live entertainment do they have on Friday evening?

Is there a contact email?

(After a long haul red eye flight from west coast through Miami that gets us to Provo in mid afternoon, the first night we wanted to go some where very low key and in the beach)

Thanks

Nick

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Cafe

Why not call him and ask....

Rickie's Flamingo Cafe between Ocean Club and Club Med - 946-4343

Rickie's The Wave in Turtle Cove at La Vista Azul - 244-3231

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Cafe

We ate at Flamingo's last month for lunch. Excellent!! The curried grouper is an island institution!! When you look at this album, Flamingo's is on pics 92-103.

https:/…

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Cafe

We ate at Flamingo's 3 times on our last visit last month. I don't think the menu changes much. The curried grouper is THE thing to get...even my not super fish-loving self LOVED it. They also have a great Jerk Chicken wrap that was spicy & wonderful. Best value for food deliciousness, extremely mellow & a well-poured rum punch (where others were a little light on the rum). I'd happily eat there every day of vacation & watch the sun sink into Grace Bay.

sigh

4. Re: Flamingo Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 07:16