We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in proximity to RWI

Commack, New York
Level Contributor
41 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in proximity to RWI

Trip booked for 11/15-20. Couldn't be more excited! Can any one tell me based on this list of restaurants, the distance from RWI (and maybe some reviews and tips)? Thanks!!

1. Anacuana

2. Baci

3. Beach house

4. Bella Luna

5. Coco Bistro

6. Hemingways

7. Mango Reef

8. Seaside Cafe at Ocean Club West

9. Sharbite bar and Grill

10. Somewhere cafe

11. Vic

12. Bay Bistro

13. Big Als Island burger

14. Bugaloos

15. Cabana bar and grill

16. Las brisas

17. Lupo

18. Tiki Hut

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,398 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in proximity to RWI

You will need a car to get to most of the restaurants, but only Bugaloo's and Las Brisas would require a 15-20 minute drive. Each is worth the ride, since both are on the way to Chalk Sound and Taylor Bay. Make a half day out of it.

I would add Flamingo's and Caicos Cafe to your list. Flamingo's and the Cabana are nice easy walks on the beach heading east. Seaside is an easy walk on the beach going west. Those are 4 of our favorites.

Some are walkable (Coco Bistro), but I just wouldn't walk back at night.

Most others are only a 5-10 min drive.

Everyone has their favorite restaurants, so I'm sure you will get plenty of opinions.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 15:51
Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in proximity to RWI

Quite a few of the restaurants you have listed, 12 out of the 18, are not within walking distance of RWI. Are you planning to rent a car? Restaurants below would be within walking distance:

Annacona

Bella Luna

Coco Bistro

Seaside Cafe at Ocean Club West

Big Als Island burger

Cabana bar and grill

Even some of these will not be a short walk, especially when it's hot out.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 15:53
Commack, New York
Level Contributor
41 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in proximity to RWI

Thanks so much for the replies. Do you know the price range for car rental? Was maybe considering scooter rental.

4. Re: Restaurants in proximity to RWI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos