We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best pizza....and is it carry out?

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,674 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Best pizza....and is it carry out?

We've enjoyed Pizza Pizza n the past as well as Mother's Pizza....but I kno I've read posts about others on the forum. Looking for recommendation.....and whether or not they deliver, although that's not a deal breaker.

Canada
Level Contributor
530 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

Bella Luna has a "Pizza Garden". Closed on Sundays. Good topping options. One pizza is enough for two! Probably no delivery options but I believe it is close to where you are staying.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
411 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

How is the pizza from Baci? I don't think there is delivery, but you can get it for take-out.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

Bella Luna. One pizza is not enough for two (personal sized). take out, no delivery.

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,674 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

Thx! Think we will try Bella Luna tomorrow after full day fishing!

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

Bella Luna or Baci you cannot go wrong they are both good....but Bella pizzas are just slightly better..

6. Re: Best pizza....and is it carry out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:15