We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

Hi,

Starting to plan our 5th annual February vacation to T&C. We have stayed 3 times at the Sands, and last year at the Alex. I was going to look into Villa Renaissance based on awesome reviews, however, their website has a popup informing of a management change effective 8/31/2014. On-line booking is not available and you have to email the new management for any stay starting 9/1. Does anyone have any information about this change?

Thanks, Trish.

colin34711
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

As an owner at Villa Renaissance I can confirm that the management is changing and there will be

a period of transition.In the meantime most of the available units are listed on VRBO so that will be

the place to make your reservation. You are making a good choice

Edited: 21 August 2014, 08:46
Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

Thank you colin... this is good information. I appreciate it.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,893 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

I hope that the people who work at Villa Renaissance will still be there after the transition. Excellent team front desk to beach staff. Very friendly and helpful.

Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

For those familiar with VR, are many units oceanview/oceanfront? We are looking for a 1 BR unit. Thanks!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,893 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

There is one large building that is oceanfront and two smaller side buildings that are considered pool side.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

You can contact: villarenaissancetci@yahoo.com for reservations from Sept 1st. Have fun!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,491 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

I know the new management team, it's a good thing!

Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

That is great news Blamona!

travelboutique - I have emailed them at that address. Thanks!

Maine
Level Contributor
435 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

In the past, a majority of the rentals have been through Allied Management and that will continue to be the case. E-mail alliedmanagement@usa.net for further information-they have lots of experience and provide great service.

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Renaissance - new Management ?

There is a new property management coming on board. The majority of rental units will continue to be managed by Allied Property Management. as they have been in the past. You can look at those units and book online through VRBO as was mentioned before. This is a separate rental agency from the one listed on the website. Just want you to know all your options!