We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

Beaumont, Tx
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

Hello:

I am looking for anyones input on a ALL INCLUSIVE 5 star property in TURKS/CAICOS.

Also, how does this area compare to Bahamas, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, Cancun. Just wondering if it is worth the time and effort to plan a vacation there. Heard the beaches are magnificant. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Valencia, Ca
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

Beaches is your best bet for all-inclusive. Turks beaches are amazing, but don't expect much nightlife on the island itself...it's just not geared that way. They do have a number of excellent restaurants and bars. (Although if you're staying at an all-inclusive, you're probably not going to experience much of that). The convenience of an all-inclusive can't be beat, but if you're looking more to get a flavor of the island, you may want to look into one of the many hotels, condos, or villas on Provo.

Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

Hi!

I've have been to the Turks and Caicos twice a few years back. Both times were to the Club Med. I have also been to Punta Cana twice in the past year, Cancun a few years back and to Hawaii back in 1987. Besides the above islands, I have also been to Martinique, Aruba, and St Martin.

Although I though Club Med was great, it is not a 5 star resort, so it is probably not what you are looking for. My reply pertains more to the beaches. Of all the places I've been lucky enough to go to, the Turk's beaches are the best! The water really is that teal blue you see in pictures! Turk's is known for it's snorkling and scuba. I did quiet a bit of snorkling and it was great. The beaches are great too. I don't know if the whole island(s) are this way, but I did not see any highrises.. which I like. We did rent a car one day to explore the island. There was not a lot to see, but I have to admit that we did not do any research when we were exploring.. we just wandered.

One day we rented jet skis (a first for me) up the street from the resort and had a ball! Just outside the harbor where we rented them was a very large cove with beautiful water that was only about waist deep, with that teal blue color. Wow!

Sorry I can't recommend a 5 star resort to you, but the beachs and water were fantastic!

Westernmass

robbinsvile, nj
Level Contributor
370 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

Try Beaches Turks and Caicos resort. I'm afraid there aren't any 5 star hotels on this island, as there aren't many hotels to begin with. I can assure you that this hotel will provide you with everything you need...ie. all inclusive, on the beach, 5 restaurants, 6 bars, swim up bar, 4 outdoor pools, 24 hour room service, tennis courts, waterfalls on premise, etc. It really is a beautiful resort!!

Enjoy your vacation!

Melbourne, FL
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a 5 Star All inclusive -Turks/Caicos

My husband I went to Turks & Caicos in June and it was great. There's not much to do there, which was perfect for my husband and I -- we wanted serenity, and boy did we get it!

Yes, the beaches are breahtakingly beautiful. I've been to 8 islands in the Caribbean, and the beaches at Grace Bay were by far the best.

I agree that Sandals would probably be your best best. Sandals is great - we went to one in Negril years ago and it was so much fun.

There are also some very nice hotels right on the beach in Provo. We stayed at Grace Bay, and were very happy with the accommodations.

Have a great time in T&C.