We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Hello

Before Irma I contacted a reputable company for a snorkeling trip. At the time they were very busy getting ready for Irma and said that they would get back to me once it was over.

Unfortunately they lost a boat but all there staff are safe. They have asked me do I now want to book, which I do. I am visiting Grand Turk on the 26th Dec. I have to give a 50% deposit which is refundable if the ship doesn't dock.

I know nobody has a crystal ball, but is it possible that Grand Turk will be a possibility in late December?

Thanks

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,273 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

You don't mention the name of the Company. Each one I have used on Grand Turk is VERY reputable. I would not hesitate to book. As You say if ship cannot dock you will get a refund.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Grace Bay, Grand Turk
Level Contributor
12,403 posts
1 review
2. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Yes. I would. Dr. Jim

Edited: 21 September 2017, 03:10
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

I'd wait a few days to see how much more damage Maria adds to Grand Turk.....then I'd decide.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Thanks for replies. I'm waiting a few days see what these other hurricanes do. Holland America are supposed to be making an announcement soon, with any itiniary changes. The company are Grand Turk Diving

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,273 posts
51 reviews
5. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Excellent Company! If You don't book, since one boat is down You may miss Your chance as others no doubt will.

6. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk