We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Grand Turk

Ft Worth, tx
7 posts
Save Topic
What to do in Grand Turk

My family is going on a Carnival cruise this summer. We are debating whether to do a shore excursion or just try a public beach. Is this even possible? There are some in the group that don't have a lot of money, so is there something we can do on our own that is not too expensive?

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Grand Turk

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147399-i213-k4210…

Smithtown
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Grand Turk

The beach heading North (turn left at the head of the pier) from the cruise pier is lovely and all beaches in the TCI are public from water's edge to high, high water. If you amble up the beach you can find the "Local Village" which is newly opened, has the best beer prices (as of last week) and fresh cane juice drinks along with pina coladas made from real coconuts. There is also a few shops that cater to water sports on this stretch of beach. Further north you will find "Jack's Shack" which is a popular bar and grill. Local village is about 200 yards, Jack's about 1/4 mile.

I'd be happy to tell you more about options but am mindful of the TOS of the board. Feel free to contact me off forum.

3. Re: What to do in Grand Turk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2012, 05:32
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk
Recent Conversations