We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Turks and Caicos

midwest
Level Contributor
134 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Air Turks and Caicos

Looking at possibly visiting Grand Turk over Presidents Day weekend. However, when I attempt to book a ticket through Air Turks and Caicos, its telling me there are no flights on Feb 16th or Feb 21st? Am I missing something, I cant imagine flights are full?? Any help is much appreciated.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

I'm sure they haven't scheduled flights that far in advance. It's a small airline.

Grand Turk
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

dalasp - You should be able to work with the hotel and/or dive operator you will be using in Grand Turk to arrange the inter-island flights for you as often the Air Turks and Caicos website shows future flights as unavailable.

midwest
Level Contributor
134 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

Thanks everyone. Got an email from Bohio, said they could set up air transfer between islands for me.

Toronto
Level Contributor
472 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

Bohio arranged our Air Turks and Caicos flights too, and it all worked perfectly. Only someone on island could possibly deal with booking a flight on Air Turks and Caicos! To their credit, Air Turks and Caicos put our checked baggage on the flight BEFORE ours! We arrived from Toronto a little early for our flight to Grand Turk but we ourselves could not transfer to the earlier flight. Imagine our surprise when we get into the terminal in Grand Turk and our bags are magically off the plane before we were (while everyone else is waiting and hoping)! With the stories of bags coming in on later flights, this really made our day.

Grand Turk
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

It appears that Air Turks and Caicos has a new online booking engine on their website. I haven't tried it out yet, but this should definitely make it easier to arrange inter-island flights.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

You have to book either "Advance Purchase Fare" or "Flex Fare" forget about "instant Purchase" They will confirm with in 24 hours. Call them if necessary

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

You have to book either "Advance Purchase Fare" or "Flex Fare" forget about "instant Purchase" They will confirm with in 24 hours. Call them if necessary

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

9. Re: Air Turks and Caicos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 03:16