We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Phone number

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Phone number

Does anyone have a phone number for a taxi. Last time I came to Grand Turk, I didn't see any at the airport and was lucky enough to bum a ride with someone.

Would like to have the option of calling a cab if I am not lucky enough to find one at the airport, or bum a ride.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Phone number

Omaind Been (649) 231-0934. Call ahead and Omaind will be waiting for you at the JAGS McCarthy airport.

Smithtown
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Phone number

Danny Hall 649-946-2154

Jack Williams 649-946-2239

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Phone number

thank you!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Phone number

Are there generally cabs at the airport? Should I call ahead? One would think they'd always be cabs waiting there???

Smithtown
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Phone number

There is usually a cab at the airport but if it's a cruise ship day, maybe not. You can see the cruise schedule at www.grandturkcc.com . If there's no cab there ask one of the people at the check in counter to call one for you. Have a phone number ready though.

6. Re: Taxi Phone number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:42
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk
Recent Conversations