We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airfare from Atlanta

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
airfare from Atlanta

Delta has nonstop from Atlanta to Provo now at $484 - is this a really good price - what is the normal? Do you think this price would go down anymore ? Looking to perhaps go there July 2010 for the first time. Thanks for your input!

Island wishes

Bissie

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,676 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfare from Atlanta

That's a good fare, and very good if taxes are included

Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airfare from Atlanta

Yes, it includes taxes - thanks!

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airfare from Atlanta

Definitely jump on it!

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airfare from Atlanta

BOOK IT DANO. Been watching fares for the last 6 months. Great price.

Paying close to the same and leaving next week

Providenciales
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: airfare from Atlanta

If you aren't coming until July-I would wait. We just recently got our tickets, for Christmas, from Provo to Atlanta, for 448.00 We bought them in August as I said, for December. I think you could get them cheaper, in my opinion, especially with other airlines coming on island. HTH

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: airfare from Atlanta

Bissie,

We live just down the "road" from you, and have been flying to Provo from Atlanta for many years.

Delta round-trip has averaged $750 per ticket (same travel date) for the last six or seven years. The current fare is a reflection of a down economy, and you should jump on it while you can -- we surely will. :-)

7. Re: airfare from Atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 05:18