We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turks & Caicos trip video...

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
142 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Turks & Caicos trip video...

I put together a small 5min video from my last trip. Maybe a bit corny but hopefully it'll warm you up by thinking about going back! :P

http://vimeo.com/8363941

Happy Holidays to you all!

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
743 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Carlton,

great video...Mudjin Harbour is visionually erotic...the choice of music was terrific.

Big Iz was so soulful! There are some other terrific Hawaiian voices besides him....but he was a treasure.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
263 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Wow! We just watched this video with my computer muted and we loved it. Thanks for your comment Rich. We loved, and love Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, so we watched it over again with the music....Even better. Thank you Carlton. We'll be there in 3 weeks for a long weekend. Thinking about a visit to Middle Caicos and Mudjin Harbor.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Carlton, thanks for the taste. Loved every moment. You did a great job.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
743 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Allison and Brian,

Merry Christmas and have a Happy Healthy New Year. You two should make the trip over to Middle Caicos..... you guys are adventurous go for it.

Enjoy your vacation I'll see you in June.

Big Iz is a favorite!.......Lei'ohu Ryder is another, you would love her stuff! Geez it brings out the Hawaiian in me.

Melekalikimaka Aloha,

Richie

Toronto
Level Contributor
142 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Thanks guys. I like listening to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and also the Ka'au Crater Boys. The odd time I'll tune into Hawaiian105.com to get my Hawaiian fix. Another part of the world I wouldn't mind living in either. I was in Oahu and the Big Island this past April and just can't get enough Hawaii BUT I think I've rekindled my love of the Turks & Caicos Islands after my last trip, not to mention the 3.5hr flight vs 11hrs to Hawaii.

Merry Christmas. :-)

Edited: 25 December 2009, 04:45
mass
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Thank you , enjoyed your video great job!. I will be heading to provo,beaches resort in feb. with family. Would greatly appreciate any info you might have on the whereabouts of that one photo of the praying hands. I love this and would go see it for myself if you would let me know where.

Thank you,

Jessica massfamilyfun2007

lastlaplegend@yahoo.com

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,653 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Carlton, Great video, pictures and trip report. I really enjoyed all of them and great choice of music.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Love it!!!!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
142 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Thanks for the nice comments.

As for the monument with the praying hands, you'll need to go to the Blue Horizon Resort lookout area on Middle Caicos. It over looks one of the most scenic spots in the TCIs. I literally stood there for several minutes just soaking in the view. Christi will most likely come down and greet and welcome you to the island with her warm southern hospitality.

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turks & Caicos trip video...

Very cool, thanks for posting your video!