We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Headed to Provo in June!

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Headed to Provo in June!

After doing much research on TA, I finally booked the trip to Provo for June - we will be staying at Beaches.

Now we have to wait the 5 months before we go. Can't wait to do some diving!

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

We are counting down too. 5 months from today we will be "toes in sand and drink in hand" We are staying at RWI, Calabash suite 6/11-6/18/10. It can't come soon enough

Edited: 11 January 2010, 20:04
sdmark
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

We're close to going in June as well. We usually go to the Virgin Islands, but decided to branch out and try something new. Looking at a week in Provo in a villa and a little less than a week on Grand Turk. Still researching though!

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

JerseyGirl

We are headed to Provo on the exact same days.

Mass
Level Contributor
380 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

Headed to Beaches in July!

SDMark-

I would love to hear a comparison to USVI after you return. What islands have you visited?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

rjf & JerseyGirl,

We will be in Provo then too! Maybe we will see you on the beach or in the water!

sdmark
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

Val, we've always stayed on St. John - 4 times and counting! It's our all time favorite place. It's hard not to go back, but we thought we'd try something new this time. From St John we've sailed and snorkeled around the BVI's quite a bit. I'll let you know how they compare. St John is very lush and is 2/3rds national park. C&T sounds more arid. We'll see!

california
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

We too are headed to Turks in June. Staying @ The Ganesvoort and can't wait. Prices drop Juine 1st, so we booked 6/3-6/11. We have been to St. John the past 2 yrs. and Turks looks so much nicer, also excited to compare. See you all there.

Edited: 14 January 2010, 06:49
Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

We have been to St. John, St. Barts, St Thomas and Peter Island in the BVI and we feel that Provo is better than them all. It is not as picturesque, but the beach is more beautiful then them all. That is just our opinion. We have been to several other Islands and Hawaii and Provo is our favorite, Harbor Island our second favorite. Everyone has their own idea of paradise and Provo is our and that is the reason we keep returning.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

I be at the Sands June 18 to the 30th. June , great time to be on Provo.

Mass
Level Contributor
380 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Headed to Provo in June!

Jerseygirl....where is Harbor Island and what makes it one of your favs? I am thinking of our next vaction already! How terrible!