We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Weather

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunflower13
2 posts
Save Topic
Question about Weather

I am leaving for Provo on Friday 3/19 and am very excited but quite nervous about the weather. I know, there's nothing we can do about it and we will have fun no matter what, but of course some sunshine would be nice since I'm in cold MN!" Forecast is showing rain/T-storms every single day... Does that seem accurate, and is it typically on/off rain or total washout?

Provo
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Weather

Monday was cloudy, but our house guests managed to get a real good sunburn snorkeling even with suncream. Tuesday and Today have been sunny and really nice. (and the house guests continue to get deeper shades of red LOL)

Louisville
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Weather

We have been to Provo 6 times. Every time we go I check the weather obsessively for weeks. It always (almost every day, all year) says "possible showers" or "30-60% chance for rain" or "mostly cloudy" or something like that. In all the times we have been there, it has only rained 3 days.

I wouldn't worry about it. We are leaving Friday the 19th also. So here's to hoping for sun!!!! Enjoy every day there. We do. It's always better than any day here (Louisville Ky). :)

Hope to see you on the beach!

Sunflower13
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Weather

Oh thank you so much for the info! I did look last week and it said it was going to thunderstorm all this week and it looks like it's been great the past couple days. Good to know- I hope you're right so we get some sun!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about Weather

I have no idea what the weather forecast has said but we have been here since March 12 - Fri. & Sat. Sunny and hot; Sunday partly cloudy, rain around 3pm; Monday cloudy but warm; Tuesday & Today warm and HOT!!!! Today was so hot there were very few people on the beach because it was getting way to uncomfortable to be out!!! Don't look at the forecast - it will be nice!

Vero Beach, FL
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about Weather

Everyone that worries about the weather I just go to Youtube to the Turks and Caicos news and they always put the weather up. If your a member to youtube just subscribe to them so you get updated weather everyday

www.youtube.com/watch…

USA
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about Weather

wow, that site it great for weather! thanks!

new jersey
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Question about Weather

Great site, wish I knew about it before. But glad I know about it now.........Thanks ! :-)

Vero Beach, FL
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Question about Weather

Your welcome

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question about Weather

That same Youtube link is updated every day? I've never seen that before. Thanks for posting.

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Question about Weather

Oh, I just noticed it said Monday. How often is it updated? Does the link stay exactly the same?

Or is it a lovely hopeful and always gorgeous forecast to make us feel all good, warm and fuzzy? Fine with me!