We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

Regina
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

Hubby and i are traveling to TCI April 4 - 11th and I would love to go on the reefer peeper, however it says you need a group of six to go. Is anyone short 2 people for their group?? Or can we join on with a group that is already going??? We are staying at the Alexandra Resort...

Level Contributor
2,040 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

I believe you are refering to Reef Peepers, unless there is a funny smoker's group I have not heard about?? Sorry couldn't resist.

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

That is really funny. Sorry I can't help with Reef peepers. Could be a fun party.

Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

You can join in with all that have reserved for that trip. Reef Peppers stops at a few resorts along Grace Bay to pick up those passengers that have reserved ahead before taking off. You would be advised ahead if they are short of passengers for that particular trip.

They usually have two trips a day scheduled. One that leaves around 8 or 9 am then a second trip around 1 pm.

Mass
Level Contributor
380 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

LMAO, you guys are too funny! If anyone decides to do a reefer peepers party count me in!!

Regina
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

Ha ha.. I guess I wrote that wong. Yes, I meant reef peepers. Mind you not that long ago I would have preferred reefer peepers instead! I tried to contac them through their website, but I didnt hear back from them.

6. Re: Reefer Peeper Group - Need others to make a group of six

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 06:18