We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NHL Hockey at Beaches

Burlington,Ont.Canad...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NHL Hockey at Beaches

Hello everyone;

Getting ready to leave for Beaches on Sat May 1st, and my Canucks have advanced to the second round:)

I've been told that the CBC Toronto feed is readily available in the rooms? Is that true?

Also; do they show the NHL games in Cricketeers Pub?

Thanks to all that respond, appreciate the help.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

We are heading down May 1st as well... from Burlington as well! Are you flying Westjet. We enjoyed our stay at the Beaches but left the kids at home that time.You should be able to ask for one of the bars to put it on...I would think Sharkbite as well would be able to pick it up.You never know but you may be able to watch the Habs as well if they beat the Caps..

Mentioned in this post
Sharkbite Bar & Grill
Sharkbite Bar & Grill
909 Reviews
Providenciales
Burlington,Ont.Canad...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

Yes, on the Westjet 10am flight.

Pulling for the Habs, anything can happen in game 7!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

Is this your first time to Provo? You have to try Kimonos and Schooners for dinner. Arizona's is great for lunch if you are hanging down by the beach and pool.

Marblehead...
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

Go Bruins! I hope the Habs make it to the next round. Easy pickens

Burlington,Ont.Canad...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

Yes, this is our first time to Turks. Heard great things about resort. Undrstand Mario's is really good for dinner too? The trip will be a bonus if I can get the Canuck games at night when the youngsters are in bed:)

Mentioned in this post
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

I don't recall Mario's but it's been about 7 yrs since we stayed there. We ate at Sapodilla's a couple of times. The beach in the Turks will blow you away. You can walk for hours in every direction. We stayed in the French Villa's which was great ..

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2010, 22:54
Burlington,Ont.Canad...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

Thanks for the update. How far is the Gansevoort from Beaches? I've never been to the island, so I have no idea if I can walk, take a cab etc. If It's close enough, thats where I'm going!

Thanks again, really appreciate the help.

9. Re: NHL Hockey at Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 06:16