We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call for June

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call for June

We will be staying at RWI from 6/11-6/19. Seemed like it would never get here. We booked the Calabash last September and purchased our air fare in November and should have gotten the air fare a few weeks earlier and saved money. Count down begins. Whoopee !!!!!

New York
Level Contributor
716 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call for June

What is the Calabash?

I'll be there in June, but not the same dates. I like the Royal West Indies, say hi to the gray cat "Mango" who seems to get to your terrace floor no matter how high you are.

Great restaurant too...

Enjoy

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call for June

We will say Hi to Mango for you and also give him our leftovers every night. He freaked me out when he jumped up on our second floor balcony. Was worried about him getting sown, but he did just fine.

PORT JEFFERSON NEW...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call for June

Will be there first week if June,same building as yours except sencond floor! I can not wait, according to the accu weather report it is going to be pretty hot with the heat index!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call for June

We will be there the first 2 weeks in June (staying at 2 different places). Maybe we will see you on the beach or eating at Mango Reef!

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call for June

Island, I'm sure you will notice me. I have blond very curly hair. Hard to miss me. If you do see me, please say hello. It would be great to meet for a drink.

Edited: 22 May 2010, 11:49
Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call for June

NYBeach, Opps, I missed your question about the Calabash. It is a VRBO at RWI. We have stayed there before it is ocean front and beautiful. At RWI, ocean front is REAL ocean front.

Palmdale, California
Level Contributor
450 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call for June

Hey JerseyGirl205, we will leave Provo the day before you arrive. This is our first time and we are soooooo excited to get there. We are staying at Windsong, already have our provo ponies ride arranged, next up, Captain Bill and the outback excursion and his famous rum punch!! Have a fantastic trip !!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,366 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call for June

We'll be at Villa Renaissance from 06/12 - 06/19.

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call for June

Headed out next Sunday 5/30 for a week. Can't wait.

AngieCMAN
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call for June

We will be there June 26th thru July 4th. Our family of 4 is really looking forward to our first time in T&C. I can't wait to come back and give you all a full report. I'm sure we are going to love it. :)

Blessings, Angie