We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos from last week

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,473 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Photos from last week

I haven't gotten around to writing my trip report from last week yet. The summary is I can't say enough how much we loved the Villa Renaissance. The Sands was our favorite prior, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, but having a first floor oceanfront one-bedroom condo with a "private" walk to the beach at a condo resort that is very centrally located to restaurants and shopping was so awesome.

Here are two links to albums on Facebook. One set I took and one set my husband took. Hope you enjoy them.

My photos:

www.facebook.com/album.php…

My husband's photos:

www.facebook.com/album.php…

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos from last week

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Looks like the weather was great. We've only been home about 4 weeks and want to go back now...

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,251 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos from last week

Thanks for sharing these photos with us.

A nice way to jump start your day.

Mike

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos from last week

Love them all. Thanks! (Actually the one with Point Grace and the clouds is set as my desktop right now- double thanks!)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photos from last week

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks like you had a great time too. I do like the look of VR - we may have to try it next time. The cushion stars in Grace Bay were beautiful this year.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
774 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photos from last week

Love the pics! thanks for posting the link

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photos from last week

Thank You Muylinda,

Your pictures are so beautiful. I think those are the first pictures I've seen of the Villa Renaissance interior, I had drinks at the resort, but I don't think I've ever seen the inside. Very Nice,

Thanks for posting

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,284 posts
618 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photos from last week

Wow, beautiful photos...thanks for posting!!!

vancouver
Level Contributor
594 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Photos from last week

Thanks a lot for sharing...i am thinking of doing a solo trip for a week there for beginning of July...this is giving me an idea of what i should expect ..now wondering if one woman on my own and a few books would be a good idea...I love the water though the color is amazing....thanks again

Hoxie, Kansas
Level Contributor
254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Photos from last week

Stunning pics. Thank you.

10. Re: Photos from last week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 06:23