We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Potcake Courrier

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Potcake Courrier

I just had to return from Provo before my vacation was up due to illness at home. I had adopted a puppy who was not ready to leave when I did. Is anyone there now or going soon who might could bring him back with you?? I live in So. Georgia but could meet you at airports in the southeast you fly back into. Thank you to anyone who could help!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Potcake Courrier

Good luck Islandbay! I am sitting her on this forum with insomnia and two potcake boys keeping my feet warm on this cold New Jersey morning. I hope your pup gets home to you soon! Moms

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,312 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Potcake Courrier

I hope you can find someone to bring your puppy home! I have transported three potcakes and have great experiences with all three!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Potcake Courrier

We are returning to Chicago Feb 5 and change planes in Charlotte, NC. Would be happy to help!

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Potcake Courrier

Thank you so much ! I will keep this in mind if I cannot get him here any sooner. That is so generous of you to offer to help us out!!

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Potcake Courrier

Thank you Moms! You understand about Potcakes then :) I have a 4 year old pc at home with me and can't wait to get her baby brother!! Keep those tootsies warm!

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Potcake Courrier

Thank you and thank you for transporting before! They are wonderful dogs...I have 1 at home and transported 1 back for a friend of mine.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Potcake Courrier

Islandbay: I thought I would share with you the story of my Potcake boys. It is found on the attached Potcake Place page. I am quite biased but aren't they gorgeous!

www.potcakeplace.com/index.php…

Moms

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,431 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Potcake Courrier

We also are flying home on Feb 6th thru Charlotte and would be happy to help out.

Mike

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Potcake Courrier

Thank you so much for the offer! I will see how it goes in the next week or so.

georgia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Potcake Courrier

What a wonderful story!! I adopted my Bay the same year you got Ben and they look very much alike. They are truly magnificent dogs.......Yes, I am biased but they are!!

Thank you Moms!