We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

New York
Level Contributor
152 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

So-now that the Jets won today-any shot we'll be able to watch the game when we get there??

Is there a sports bar type venue???

california
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

We stayed at the Ganesvoort and during the playoff games they put up this "GI-HUGIC" screen, so check them out. They also put out more chairs and sofas. While you're there check out their awesome Resort.

Hartland, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

Good question. I want to make sure I'll be able to see the Packers take on the Jets in the Super Bowl when we are there. Does anyone know if we can catch the super bowl at one of the Beaches restaurants?

Hartland, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

Good question. I want to make sure I'll be able to see the Packers take on the Jets in the Super Bowl when we are there. Does anyone know if we can catch the super bowl at one of the Beaches restaurants?

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

the Sharkbite Bar and Grill in Turtle Cove has several big screens and a sports bar vibe. check out their website (www.thesharkbite.com) i think it fits what you are looking for. I believe the owner is from Boston (a Pat's fan) but i am sure they will be showing the playoff games.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

At Beaches, they have several flat panel TVs in the Cricketer's Pub. During the regular season they'd have NFL games on, but usually were limited to the national network feed (i.e. no NFL Sunday ticket). Guest rooms also have the major network affiliates out of Miami. Given that, I'd be positively shocked if the NFC and AFC championship games and Super Bowl were not available at the resort.

New York
Level Contributor
152 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

thanks guys!!

Warthog-then that's where I'll be!!!! Family in tow!!!

Can not wait for this vacation!!!

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

Hey ttewks1, If the owner is a true Pats fans he probably won't have the Jets game on.

Marblehead...
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

No Jets games on at Sharkbite Bar. Technical Difficulties. T.V. had a bottle of Vodka thrown through it yesterday.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

funny my TV suffered from the same technical difficulties on saturday.....bertram33, know of any way to get that extended warranty to pony up? LOL!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,465 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beaches-Jets-Playoffs

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!