We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers for May 2011

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First timers for May 2011

We have booked our first vaca to TCI for this May 7-14th. We are staying at Club Med as we wanted the complete all paid for experience!

Looking forward to seeing that turquoise water, meeting some locals, doing some shopping (ports of call I believe) and just doing some relaxing!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timers for May 2011

Congratulations on booking your vacation! You will love the water and beach.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
385 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First timers for May 2011

I know you will enjoy your vacation. The water the beach the sunsets the food the drinks....heaven. lol

There is not a lot of shopping in Provo. That is what my husband likes the best. ha ha.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,438 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timers for May 2011

If you haven't been to a Club Med before, I'd suggest you read the "First Time GM Guide" at my web site: www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html at the top of the page. You might also want to check some of the reviews I've done of the Turkoise Club Med.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: First timers for May 2011

Ah you underestimate me sir!!!! I have been all over your site! You partly inspired me to go to club med here at TCI!

Thank you! :-)

PS Was actually hoping you might be there when we are there to buy you a beer! LOL

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: First timers for May 2011

OH and we WILL be trying the sailing for the very first time ever! :-)

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First timers for May 2011

eagle.......you will LOVE the sailing. We've done this several times at resorts.

Monroe, Michigan
Level Contributor
182 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First timers for May 2011

The shopping is not the best, but I still brought back some awesome stuff! There is the ports of call area and a little further down there is another shopping plaza with lots of great shops. Also across the street in the area of saltmills diner there is more stores.

8. Re: First timers for May 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 21:17