We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great help and advice on I got from everyone who answered my many questions...I hope I don't think of anything else to ask.

Suitcases are packed and the weight is good...I may have over packed by a few things, but I think I did pretty well, considering it's me. Looking forward to Club Med...I'm not expecting a 5 star so I shouldn't be disappointed. Have a couple of restaurants away from the resort picked out but still cannot find a menu for Magnolia, even though I looked through the where, when, how, or whatever the name is. Have things planned, but plan on also enjoying some down time and chilling out on the beach.

We're leaving tomorrow for our park, sleep and fly and fly out on Sunday.

Tonight I'm just going to chill out and relax and maybe look through my travel folder...I have a lot of information printed up and want to read through it.

Again, a big thank you.

Edited: 14 May 2011, 23:34
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Oops...fly out on Monday. Guess we can only edit once on here.

Rockford, IL
Level Contributor
178 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear what you think of Grace Bay, heavenly!

Peachland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

get_away_from_

I remember your post a while back about what to pack/wear and how your husband says you take too much ...was it shoes too? lol

So have a great time and I bet you a rum punch that you won't wear nearly all that you packed !! :-)) Enjoy and keep us posted !!!

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,853 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Have a great trip and post some picks if you can.

Mike

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Enjoy the vacation. We arrive on May 21st so I'm sure we will bump into each other at CM. We are sooo looking forward to the trip as well. Keep the beer on ice for me.

Lager

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Have a wonderful time! Be sure and post a trip report.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

provodreams...LOL...hubby was impressed at how few shoes I'm taking...and you just won a rum punch cause I've got a few extra tops because I couldn't make up my mind...but the weight of them is nothing. Heaviest bag is 42 lbs. and a lot of that stuff we'll be using and won't be bring back home..suntan lotion, etc. Extra room for conch shells. :-)

Laurabell...thank you and thank you for the menu...going into my travel folder.

lagerbeer....you may want to change your flight...there may not be any beer left when you arrive. ;-)

Mike.. I'm not taking a computer but I will post pics when I return...I'll probably do a Roxio photoshow...love that program.

Oh, and I have one more question. I'll post it.

Edited: 15 May 2011, 01:16
Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Get away from it all - I will have to take my chances, that work thing keeps getting in the way of my travel. If it's all gone, will have to switch to something else, just not too many fruity drinks though.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Have a wonderful vacation! I could sense your excitement and anticipation within all of you posts!

I'll guarantee you that you'll be in love as soon as you have your first sight of Grace Bay! I'm sure before you leave GB, you'll be planning your return!

Enjoy!!

The Villages...
Level Contributor
941 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A big thank you.....and I am ready. :-)

Have a great trip. You will love Grace Bay. Most beautiful beach ever. Looking forward to your trip report and photos.