We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

Greenville, North...
10 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

Havent used either one of these sites before...are they reputable?

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

Have you looked into www.turksandcaiccosreservations.com they work right from the island if you have any kind of problems they are right there to resolve it, and come highly recommended from a lot of Trip Advisor posters.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
407 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

I used cheapcaribbean for a trip to Aruba last year and got a great deal. Check out their site and get a price and compare it with T&Cres place that everyone here loves.

Although I had no problems with cheapcarib, if the price difference is not much I would use T&Cres since many people have said that they have helped out if they ran into problems.

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

I've used Cheapcaribbean.com to travel to T&C, and the experience was great. They have a good reputation overall.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
99 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

We used Cheapcarribean for our trip to T&C in April, got a great deal and had no problems. I know several people who have used them many times with no problems.

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,567 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

We research the discount sights and then call the resort with that information.

Better to book the resort with the same price...it's like insurance.

Mike

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

We have used Cheap Caribbean several times...absolutely no problems at all. I've looked at bookit.com and have not been impressed with their discounts but we also fly out of Chicago and that could make a difference...also read reports of poor service...could just be an opinon of others but I cannot speak for them.

Personally, I've never had luck with any resort willing to match prices for cheapcaribbean...that said, I think their travel insurance is over priced...if you're going to buy the insurance, I would suggest other insurance options.

Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

I booked through Cheap Caribbean to go to Barbados a couple of years ago and it was a great trip at a very discounted price. No problems and everything was very nice. I booked through them again for my upcoming and first-timer trip to T&C. Leave a week from today. So excited.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

I used CC when we went to the Caymans one year. Got a great deal and excellent service.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

i have used book it many times ..no problems at all . two years ago i booked the riu in costa ricia . the price was high at the time of booking . as the price came down . i contacted them and they had no problem changing the price . i did this three times . so no problem at all.

10. Re: Has anyone booked with Cheapcarribean or Book it??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 08:17