Some questions for those of you who are well-traveled in Provo about the important stuff...alcohol!
- Can we buy beer at the grocery store? How do they sell it? 12 pack?
- Do they sell it warm or cold? Sorry to ask such specific questions but we know we won't have room in our fridge (just have a kitchenette) for an entire case of cold beer. Thought we'd just replenish the fridge as we go.
- What types of beer do they have? For summer drinking, we like more light, refreshing beer. What would you recommend?
- Are most beer twist off cap, or will I need to make sure I bring a bottle opener? (again silly question, but it won't be good if we buy beer that we can't open!)
- Can we bring beer on the beach? Does it have to be in a can (no glass allowed?)?
Thank you in advance for your answers...