We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
259 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

If so...are they complimentary?

TIA

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

You may get your best answer by contacting the resort directly. There are yoga classes available on Provo and I have attached a previous thread that was discussed.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147399-i213-k3408…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

Hi there!

I know the West Bay Club offers classes that you may be able to pay for HOWEVER, I also recall in the Where When How magazine that there was an ad for private and group classes run on the island. It was a big advertisement from memory and the photos looked great. I practise yoga daily and although I stayed at the WBC I couldn't get out of bed in time for the class (7am I think!)

Enjoy your holiday!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

If they do then it would not be comped. It would be a lady named Anna who has a studio in Ports of Call up stairs. She is at Seven Stars some days also. Sorry I can not remember her companys name.

4. Re: Does Grace Bay Club have yoga classes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales