We've traveled all over the Caribbean and I get that the weather forecast always says "rain" because of occasional afternoon showers. BUT looking at the Provo forecast scares me. We don't arrive until 7/11 but...any thoughts out there? A week of well-deserved family vacation in the rain does not sound good. Should I start a Plan B?