We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Rooms - which is better?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Rooms - which is better?

I am trying to decide which room category to book at Beaches. - French Village Walkout or Honeymoon Grande Luxe Room. We have a 14 month old who doesn't sleep well while I am in the room so I will have to sit outside while he naps.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Rooms - which is better?

I do not know the rooms there except that the French Villiage is at the back of the resort. Which means it is the farthest from the beach.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
977 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Rooms - which is better?

If your child has trouble sleeping with you in the room I would suggest the parrot cay suite in the Caribbean Village! It is definitely worth the extra $$. It is actually 2 rooms. The only negative is that the mini fridge is in the room with the daybed. We originally booked the honeymoon grande lux 2 years ago and our TA got us upgraded for free! It's a perfect location...right next to the Italian Village and a very short walk to the French Village. We spent the majority of our time with our little one at the water park so it was perfect. Also another tip: you may notice the Governors One bedroom suite is cheaper than the parrot cay but don't get that room! We booked it this past may because the parrot cay was sold out, same room just a little bigger but on the far side of the resort! It would have been great if we were spending our day on the beach but our toddler still preferred the water park! If you need pics I have them for both rooms!! You guys will have a blast!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
608 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Rooms - which is better?

Have to agree with above about the Parrot Cay Suite. It was nice to have the living room with the wet bar/TV. Also note, that you have a couple steps up to the bathroom/tub area.

Smithtown, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Rooms - which is better?

I prefer staying in the French Village since you are close to a number of restaurants, the cafe, nightime shows, the French pool and both water parks. You are also a stones throw from Italian Village as well. You can get a Suite in the French Village which gives you a living room with fridge that is stocked 24/7 with wine, champage, soda, beer, rum, vodka, water & juice. The 2 bedwoom suite is the same except with an extra bedroom. The beach is just a nice stroll away.

5. Re: Beaches Rooms - which is better?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 08:17