We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
747 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

I am looking at traveling to Providenciales with a group of 6 people. We would prefer to rent a villa or a house while we are down there. I am looking for any suggestions as to where is best to stay.

I have been looking at places like the Twelve Palms and it looks beautiful. The question is has anyone stayed there?

Anyways we would like to be under $7,000 per week for traveling sometime between March and May...Let me know if anyone has any suggestions/pictures/links to great places!

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
176 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

Hi,

We've never stayed there but we stayed at Moonshadow before, and we'll be there again soon. I like the area between Taylor Bay and Sapodilla bay, it is quiet, you have the ocean at your feet plus almost always a private pool.

Good luck,

Cordially,

Val.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
747 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

Val,

Any chance that you have any pictures from your trip? I always have a hard time trusting the pictures on the company site.

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
176 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

Unfortunately no... Last time we were on the island(10 years ago), we stayed at Moonshadow, and the pics were as the house was. The pics I saw this year, are almost the same, I can tell you what you see is what you get. At the time of our stay, the house next door, Mariposa, did not have a pool, it does now, and it has been redecorated, you should check it out(3 bedrooms), it's beautiful.We will be only four adults in Moonshadow, so we won't use all the bedrooms... What I really liked is the deck, giving you a direct access to the water(no rocks, just sandy bottom), it is truly beautiful(captain Bill was able to pick us up directly from there). Have to tell you also the owners of Moonshadow are really pleasant and easy to work with.( for what it's worth). It is a personal choice, I do not like the crowds, my goal will be to explore the islands(we are renting a car) and just catch up on some reading material, so if you want nightlife that might not be the best choice.

Cordially,

Val.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
439 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

We looked at Twelve Palms, Villa Osprey and Villa Lynda for a trip with my parents this January. We ended up booking Villa Osprey. A couple of months later, we saw an episode of HGTV's House Hunters that showcased all three and they were more beautiful than the photos.

We are actually in TCI right now and drove to find Osprey today. We also say Twelve Palms and Lynda. All we gorgeous and in a beautiful area.

5. Re: Villa/House rentals - Twelve Palms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 11:16