We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Club West - studio questions

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Ocean Club West - studio questions

We will be staying at OCW in a studio room. I received email confirmation from the hotel that there is a full-sized fridge in the room.

Does anyone know if the hotel provides necessities such as plates, napkins, paper towels, dish soap, etc?

Also, ice cube trays?

We leave in a few days and I'd like to be prepared.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Club West - studio questions

Not sure about the studios, but in the 1 bedroom units, paper towels, and dish soap are included. Also if there is a full size fridge I would say there is probably an icemaker. OCW is a nice choice and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the selection.

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Club West - studio questions

The 3 bedroom unit we rented had a studio lockout, and the studio did have a full sized fridge and stove, washer and dryer and had dishes, pots and pans, cutlery etc. You will enjoy the large screened patio :)

Level Contributor
2,040 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Club West - studio questions

There are usually paper towels, small dish soap, laundry packets, a few dryer sheets, and coffee filters to get you started. You will not have enough to supply you for a whole week. You will not have paper plates or napkins. Those are easily picked up at the two grocery stores or pack them in your check-in baggage if you have room.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Club West - studio questions

Thank you all so much...we're coming prepared anyway. As iluvhawaii said, it may only just be a little to get us started so I'd rather come prepared than have to buy everything at the grocery store. Hitting up the dollar store tonight to pick up some extra things and plan on leaving whatever we don't use for the next guests.

5. Re: Ocean Club West - studio questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 22:16