We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour

Toronto, Canada
11 posts
Save Topic
Happy Hour

Can anyone tell me where to go what nights for happy hour drink and food specials.. I leave Dec 3rd. Does anyone know if there is anything special happening the week of Dec 3rd entertainment wise??? Can't wait :)

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour

You may want to check out Somewhere on the Beach at Coral Gardens. Think they have Happy Hour each day.

New York
Level Contributor
716 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour

There is a local news paper that has a "grid" of which resort has a happy hour each evening. Sorry I can't recall the paper. it might be TCI News

Fernandina Beach...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour

Try the Free Press Page 10 of the pdf download is probably the "grid" in question

fptci.com/index.php…

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour

The newspaper is the Free Press. The online edition comes out most weeks on Thursday with events for the coming week, so check next Thursday or Friday. Here is the link:

www.fptci.com/index.php…

The What's Happening section is towards the back.

You can also look here for some of the other restaurants not covered by the above:

…server310.com/category/…bites-drinks

Toronto, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour

Thanks Everyone!!!

6. Re: Happy Hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:41