We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time do stores close?

New York City
Level Contributor
215 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What time do stores close?

At some point on our trip we'll want to do some shopping for souvenirs, but I can't find web pages for Ports of Call or Regents Village that list store hours. When do most of the stores close? Also, which of these places will have the better selection?

Level Contributor
1,217 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What time do stores close?

If I remember correctly, Goldsmiths @ Caicos Cafe plaza closed at 7pm. Regent Village stores would also close about the same time.

IGA closes at 10pm.

New York
Level Contributor
718 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time do stores close?

Seems accurate.

I always like Big Mamas. I will be curious what others say. Local trikets can be found behind the Alexandra

Level Contributor
5,164 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time do stores close?

Lots of stuff at the cultural center next to Flamingos.

4. Re: What time do stores close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2013, 10:20