We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aerial photo or map of RWI

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
aerial photo or map of RWI

I'd like to see the "layout" of the RWI resort and have searched the web but cannot find one. Anyone know where I moght find one or have one they might share? Donna

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

Try this: wikimapia.org/…b

You can zoom in on RWI and all the other resorts as well.....hope this helps!

FYI-it is located right next to Club Med on the left.

Edited: 13 January 2012, 22:13
Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,947 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

That's a pretty old view of Grace Bay, must be about 10 years ago. RWI is not finished, Allegro is still where Seven Stars is now, Grace Bay is still just the Club, no Villas or Estates, etc...

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

the last photo on VRBO #7252 is a site map of RWI, a little small but you can see the building #'s on top of each and will give you the general idea of the layout at RWI. Hope this helps.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
383 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

Use Google Earth. Just download the program, type in the address, and it will go to it. It's great for looking up anything. Many places on Google Earth also have street view pictures.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,250 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

If you're looking for a layout so you can request a room, just so you know, RWI are individually owned units placed into a rental pool treated as a resort. To be fair to all owners they have to rotate the units, so requests aren't usually granted, as they would at chain hotels.

In Provo's case, you get what you paid for, so ocean view will have an ocean view, etc, and there's little chance for upgrades. However, once you're there if they have available and you want to upgrade, they can show you the room and you can pay the difference.

Hope this helps

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

Thanks. I rented through VRBO and I'm just curious as to how the units are numbered and where our building is. I think it's the very back one #6. Thanks.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,249 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

I was going to suggest Google Earth also, but their current picture for TCI is dated 2003. I believe the wikipedia link in a post above actually shows a Google Earth image from the same 2003 source, explaining the presence of the Allegro. Perhaps we should all write to Google Earth and request an updated image.

8. Re: aerial photo or map of RWI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2013, 10:27