We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

Danvers...
Level Contributor
831 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

Last year we went to Beaches in April and were told that lobster season had just ended; will we be in lobster season this year in March? I did not see it on any menus. I have read you can request crab legs or lobster 24 hours in advance--what restaurant do you do this at and how do you go about it? I have also read the resort does not do this anymore--anyone with recent experience?

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

I believe lobster season is August 1st through March 31st.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

Alaskan King Crab legs are in season on Provo, year-round. However, they're "swimming" in the freezer, and not the ocean. :-)

Edited: 30 January 2012, 04:10
Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
386 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

Last week I had lobster at Sapodillas and crab legs (with a seafood risotto) at Schooner's. Not sure if they'll still be on the menu in March, though.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,319 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

September 1st until March 31st.

5. Re: Lobster/crab legs at Beaches in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2013, 10:30