We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet ski rentals

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sfc
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
617 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Jet ski rentals

I've seen jet ski tours, but is there anyone who rents jet skis?

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,864 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet ski rentals

Go to Sapodilla bay and contact the guy with the sign on the jetskis that are there.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet ski rentals

Sun and Fun Seasports and Caribbean Cruisin' both rent Jet Skis.

sfc
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
617 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet ski rentals

Thank you both. I'll check into them.

4. Re: Jet ski rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 July 2012, 01:36
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet ski rentals

Do NOT make exclusive sport rentals your choice for summer fun. We booked a jet ski a month in advance, only to have Vadim and Alex tell us a week before we were heading away to our cottage that the rental wasn't possible because of restrictions that had not been specified earlier. This was AFTER we had given them our credit card information, leaving us wondering if it was a scam. We tried to reach them by phone repeatedly but they ignored our calls until we called from another number and Vadim answered. He refused to compensate and sent us on our way saying he wouldn't care if I wrote this review. Please take heed, and avoid exclusive sport rentals.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet ski rentals

I agree!! Exclusive Sport Rentals terrible customer service and with only two staff they are horribly unreliable and don't follow through with their word.

I reserved some camping gear for my girlfriend and I and asked if they did delivery/pickup as we don't have a car. They happily said yes and gave us a quote on how much it would be($40/each way). Then I asked if we could get the gear delivered to our campsite instead as we don't have a car so it would be very helpful (the campsite is the same distance from their office as our house). They then sent us an invoice and said that if they delivered it to our house it would be $50/each way and to the campsite it would be $70/each way!! Next they said that they couldn't deliver it on the day's that we had mentioned before and that they would need to deliver it a day early, and pick it up a day later because they were very busy that weekend(with no extra charge, which is nice, but of no use to us because we wouldn't even be at the campsite on those days). I called and after speaking with Vadim he finally agreed to give it to us for $40/each way if we also rented 2 backpacks (which we now needed to transport all the gear to the campsite).

I called back to make the payment and asked one more time if there was any way they could deliver it to our campsite because it would be very difficult for us to lug all the gear across town and he said he would get back to me but that it should be no problem. I never heard from him so I called (a day before we needed the gear) and after arguing with both Vadim and Alex(who seem like they are angry at all customers because of some previous experience) they said they had changed their mind and could no longer deliver the gear AT ALL!! It finally came out that they just wanted the weekend off so that was why they wouldn't do it.

So we are completely screwed with our campsite already paid for and no tent or anything!! Just great! Don't deal with Exclusive Sport Rentals. They speak about putting the customer first but it is obvious that it is all a show and that they really only care about profit.

Oshawa, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet ski rentals

Rented a sea doo, wakeboard, and water skis from exclusive sport rentals, and was very happy with the equipment and the service. The sea doo was 2010, gti se - great machine, and very fast. Service was great as well (Alex and Daniel took the time to explain me everything about the machine, and answered every question with patience and care). I was advised that I can call 24/7 if there is a problem (didnt need to, as everything went smooth)

Wakeboard was a little too much for me, but my boys loved it.

Thank you exclusive sport rentals, we will be back for sea doo boats next year.

Mark

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet ski rentals

Will and hay, are you on the correct forum? There's no Exclusive sports rentals on island, and there's definitely no camping, tents, etc, actually against the law there!

So your posts are confusing!

maryland
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet ski rentals

Kind of weird, three different people, all their first posts, talking about Exclusive Sports Rental, which doesnt exist.

Edited: 16 September 2012, 22:15
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
577 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jet ski rentals

Sorry to bump in : about Sun and Fun Seasports and Caribbean Cruisin' ... do they actually NEED reservations? And is there one that you guys recommend? We're looking to rent a Jetski for 1-2 hours to possibly visit secluded places, swim and maybe even snorkel... is that possible?

Thanks!

P.S.: visiting in november!