We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pics for a cloudy day

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pics for a cloudy day

Going to work on reviews but I thought I would share some pics...

Scenic and Food as well!

http://turksandcaicosourtrip.shutterfly.com

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,994 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Oh my........the food looked much better than what I just had for lunch.....

now I am still hungry....lol

Mike

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

It's rainy and dreary here today. Seeing your photos was a great pick-me-up - thanks!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
227 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Thanks for sharing, those were beautiful pictures!

Are the tables on the platforms in your pictures of Bay Bistro the stage tables? I had never been able to envision what was meant by stage table, and didn't want to eat up on display for everyone else to see :) But those look fun.

hp
Level Contributor
358 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Yes, pretty, pretty deary today thus far weather wise. If this keeps up, Sherilynn and group will need to make a second trip to thw Wine Cellar. Yesterday had another long walk (hellacious sun yesterday btw) to Leeward, managers party at Point Grace, and dinner at Caicos Cafe and the end of the lobster season. Had to forego all, as the misses was sick in bed all day. A real inconvenience to my plans.......just kidding and thankfully, she is on the mend today (must have been something she ate), and slowly gaining here strength back...which to my point, makes my own day to day weather worries silly.

Travel related, those who are fans of Sanadia (that is the correct spelling, I have her business card. Previous attempts to discern correct spelling proved unsuccessful as I invariably got distracted by one thing or another) , anyway, she has opened her own boutique in the cultural area behind the Alexandria Resort. Will try CC again tonight and Mr. Z's recommendation.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Thanks for sharing your pics Samantha.....and so envious that you spotted a dolphin! We hope to get lucky & see Jojo himself next trip.....our kids would be so excited! :)

hp
Level Contributor
358 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Terrific pics by the way, Samantha. My last 4 visits, sunset has been especially elusive. Very nice to see. I hope you are planning your next trip.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Samantha, thanks for the pics. Some familiar dishes there. Looking forward to your report

chesterhp, enjoy tonight. Where did you eat before the misses got sick if you dont mind me asking. I dont know if you were following but it happened to me as well a few weeks ago. Hope she's at full strength today. Too bad about missing the end of lobster season at CC. That lobster fra diavolo wasnt my favorite but was a huge hit with my family and other folks we dined with.

Douglassville...
Level Contributor
146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Thanks for sharing your photos, Samatha! Love the JoJo one especially. I was hoping to catch a glipse of him when we were there, too, but never did. Where did you stay?

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Thanks for sharing you pictures. We must have been there at the same time.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pics for a cloudy day

Thanks the the photos! The food pics made my mouth water. I love the lobster pasta (and seafood pasta) at Mango Reef.