We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An idea for this forum

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
366 reviews
Save Topic
An idea for this forum

After reading Chi-townTourist's excellent trip report, I propose that TA puts a pinned thread at the top of the board for trip reports only. They have this on the Glacier National Park forum and I think it's a great research tool. One won't have to go searching through hundreds of threads.

This would be very helpful for newbies researching TCI. I'm afraid that Chi-townTourist's thread will eventually get lost in the shuffle when it is a must read.

Here's how it looks on the Glacier forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143026-i1168-Glac…

Lakeville...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An idea for this forum

Thats a great idea.

I did with my trip reports each day with the ttile of what we did in each day. But alas, yes they got lost very quickly..especialy with active posting.

Great suggestion

Kim

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An idea for this forum

That 's a GREAT idea Relayer!

It would be a great tool for people to research on. And you're right, it would be.a shame for Chi- town's thread to be lost in the shuffle.

LOVE the idea!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,676 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An idea for this forum

You can also post in Top Questions and have a link to it. Haven't spent too much time trying to fiqure it out.

Would love to post some links to weather LOL

United States
Level Contributor
458 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: An idea for this forum

And how about another for great hotel price and airfare finds?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,929 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: An idea for this forum

Awesome

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: An idea for this forum

Great idea - they have done this on the Costa Rica forum too which was very helpful when we were planning our trip.

7. Re: An idea for this forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:15