We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TCI "Survivors" :)

Portland, Oregon
8 posts
Save Topic
TCI "Survivors" :)

We have been here since the May 18 and the only place I have heard about stomach issues is here on this forum about halfway through our trip.

I will type up a full trip report later but:

Stayed at Windsong

Hiked up to Veranda (one of the original hot zones?) for a lunch, food was fine.

We talk to every other person we meet and haven't found anyone that isn't having an excellent vacation.

Relax. Nothing but awesome is waiting for you here.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: TCI "Survivors" :)

Thanks for the update. We are coming down June 2 and hopefully this viral bug will be a thing of the past! Enjoy the rest of your stay in paradise!

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
33 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TCI "Survivors" :)

It was/is at Grace Bay Club here are the managers comments about the illness on the island.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147399-d148446…

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: TCI "Survivors" :)

"Nothing but awesome is waiting for you here"

So well put that I am a little green with envy that I didn't think of it first. Glad you are having a great time. Another six weeks for me, so I am living vicariously through statements like that until then.

Edited: 26 May 2012, 20:11
4. Re: TCI "Survivors" :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:41