We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Day, What Should We Do?

Washington DC, USA
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Last Day, What Should We Do?

It's been amazing 8 days...but all good things must come to an end. Whoever made that up? So Friday is our last full day on provo :(

What should we do? How can I stretch the time? Lol

My husband wants to lounge around for the day but I feel like that is a waste?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

After 8 days, you should have realized the island is about wasting time and doing nothing.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,947 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

We always do nothing our last day. Come to think of it, we do nothing most days. That's why we like to go there. : )

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
225 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

On our last full day we went to Taylor Bay for a little while, drove down Chalk Sound Drive looking at the sound and the villas, and then went back to our resort to spend the day lazing at the beach. After an early dinner we had tried to find Pelican Beach to do some shelling, but we couldn't find the right beach access.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

il dolce far niente - the sweetness of doing nothing. That's what we like to do on our last day.

Do nothing, sob quietly, go back to your favorite restaurant, continue sobbing. Have fun

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

Another vote for taking in as much of the beauty of Grace Bay as possible from a chaise lounge. As hard as you try to recreate it in your mind when you get home, you won't be able to. You can see the picture, but the intensity of the feeling just won't be there and you'll wish you had drunk it all in one last time. I know that's what I'll be doing on my last day.

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

This is funny but not funny. On the last day my husband drinks all the alcohol that is left over and then we drive to airport.!!! Something that we would never consider doing at home.

Edited: 06 July 2012, 12:42
Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

Oh my.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
48 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

Take more pictures! I took a lot, but I wish I'd taken more.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

I was gonna say that JGirl. For the amount you pay for it, you might as well. If it's too much, I give it to people who just arrived. I drop off my luggage at the airport then go back to the beach and suck it all down :-)

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Last Day, What Should We Do?

JersyGirl-you are too funny!!!

Ziggy-I am right there with you on the sobbing......lol!