We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip question for the experts

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip question for the experts

Going to be staying at Veranda at the end of the month for 6 days.Going diving two days (Ocean Vibes) and going out with Island Vibes on half day snorkel tour.My question is we have made reservations at Sky Lounge and Grill Bleu at Veranda the first two nights but may want to venture out to other restaurants as we have heard so many good reviews from others on here.If eating out only two nights outside the resort should we go to Coco Bistro,Bay Bistro,etc or maybe the new Beach House restaurant? Don't want to spend a fortune so Coyaba is out but ok with around $100-$120 for both of us.On a side note,we are going to rent a car and travel to Las Brisas to check out Chalk Sound but won't have time to visit Mudjin Harbor this time around.Thanks in advance for suggestions.....

Edited: 17 July 2012, 17:02
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip question for the experts

Also,have been to Mango Reef and might eat there one night,just need a must try restaurant for other two or three nights.....

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip question for the experts

Well, I might not be considered an expert but here goes....for that price range, I think your best bet would be Bay Bistro. We have had some of our best meals there and you can't beat the beachside setting plus it's right by where you are staying so you can have some cocktails and not worry about walking a little crooked on the way home! ;-)

Have fun!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
657 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip question for the experts

You might consider going to Tiki Hut on Wednesday nite for their ribs & chicken special...delicious! Depends on what you'll feel like having.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip question for the experts

Cool.I was thinking about trying there instead of Coco just because of being on the beach and I've heard it can get quite sticky at Coco if there isn't a breeze rolling through...

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip question for the experts

Pepper,that sounds great and I heard it's reasonable.I may move my Wed Reservation at Grill Bleu to Thursday and try Tiki...

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip question for the experts

Just changed it so we can try Tiki Hut.Now just need maybe one or two more restaurants for other nights....

Ottawa
Level Contributor
657 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip question for the experts

Excellent...we never miss it when we are on island...a good deal!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,776 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip question for the experts

Go to Mango Reef on a Tuesday or Friday when NaDa plays and sings. Would also recommend Bay Bistro.

Have fun!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
608 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip question for the experts

Thanks

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,946 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip question for the experts

I would go to Caicos Cafe and Coco Bistro if you are mainly interested in the food quality. If you want to be on the beach and close to the Veranda, probably Mango Reef and Bay Bistro.