We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T C Villas

Dallas
2 posts
Save Topic
T C Villas

Has anyone used T C Villas, travel agent, Atlanta GA, to rent a property in the Turks and Caicos? I am looking for references.

CharleyC1836

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T C Villas

I have used them 5 or 6 times, going back to 2004. They are a great company to work with, and actually were the developer for some of the villas they rent.

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
517 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T C Villas

I just booked with them. I haven't made my trip yet (Dec.), but they have responded very quickly to any of my questions.

Reading...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: T C Villas

We booked through TC Villas for a two week period this past summer. Dan, Mike and Shandon were awesome. They answered all of our questions and sent materials and information to help us plan for what was one of the best trips we ever took. The villa itself looked exactly like the pictures- clean, spacious, extremely well maintained and comfortable. Pamela from the on island management team was also wonderful and helped us settle in with additional tips about Provo and places to go. I would rent from TC Villas again in a heartbeat! Go with no worries and have a wonderful time.

Leesburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: T C Villas

We rented from TC Villas in October 2007. We had such a great time that we are renting from them again this November. I do not think you can go wrong with TC Villas. I am not worried at all about the accomodations. I know the house will be clean, well maintained, updated and well equipped. If we run into any issues, I have no doubt our concerns will be addressed quickly. I highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed.

Kansas City...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: T C Villas

I am considering renting Conch Pearl from TCVillas but they will not take a credit card and only will accept a check. That makes me nervous. Can we trust them ? has anyone had a bad experience? Also would appreciate any information about renting Conch Pearl if anyone on this forum has any information.

Thanks!

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T C Villas

You might check this current thread: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147399-i213-k6292…

It may not be significant for your visit/purposes, but probably worth knowing about.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: T C Villas

Taking check or wire transfer is actually quite common for villas in Provo, so no worries in that department!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: T C Villas

No worries about sending them a check. I have done it many times with them.

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
517 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: T C Villas

I have used them also, no problems. Concerning the other thread, it was my understanding that the particular villa owner had stated that no guests were allowed. TCVillas never emailed me about no visitors when I rented from them. My whole experience with them was a positive one. We had a plumbing issue when we first arrived and their mgmt had it fixed quickly. We didn't have any other issues to deal with.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,423 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: T C Villas

This also might be an issue with insurance on the grounds covering registered guests only.

Just a thought.

Mike