We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
354 posts
238 reviews
Save Topic
Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

My husband and I are going to Sands at Grace Bay for my birthday in December. We've been told these units are only in Bldgs. 2, 3, 5 and 6. Does anyone have a recommendation? I know we won't be able to see the ocean but do want as much light as possible. Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

Sands is individually owned each unit by private owners. What this means is even if you put in a request they can't make you any promises. They have to be fair to all owners and rotate the units, so when it's someone's turn that's the one you get.

It's not like chain hotels that don't have condo owners to answer to.

However, it never hurts to ask!

;-)

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,423 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

I have personally stayed 2x in Building 2 and you can always put in a request and hope for the best.

The Sands is a beautiful property.

Mike

Austin
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

The Sands website has a map of the property with the buildings labeled if that helps

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
354 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

I didn't realize they're condos! Oh well, I'll put in a request anyway and see what happens. I'll try for Building 2, Mike. Thanks for your help with this!

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
354 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

Thanks, seashellmom1. I'm going to put a request in for Building 2 - I guess we'll be at the beach and pool most of the time anyway. Can't wait for December!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

Can't go wrong with any of those locations. All the buildings (except #1) gather around the pool. The studio GV are all on the 1st floor, making it very convenient to go in and out the screened porch door. Have fun!

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
354 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

That's great - sounds fantastic! Thanks so much.

8. Re: Which bldg. for studio garden view at Sands at Grace Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 10:17