We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants on Grace Bay

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants on Grace Bay

Hi all!!!!!

So we are returning to Provo and want to try restaurants we did not get to on our last few Provo vacations. This time we are staying at the Sands. We wanted to try Thai Orchid and The Deck to the right of The sands as you are looking out to the water. Are these two places a doable walk on the beach at night? We walked from the Regent Palms to Hemmingway our last trip in the dark with a flash light and I thought it was not a bad walk. I can see from looking at the map that these two restaurants are further away. What do you think????

Also, Besides the Conch Shack and Horse Eyed Jack in Blue Hills, what is the name of the other restaurant that people are talking about... Paradise? something???

Thank you!!

djb

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants on Grace Bay

Sailing Paradise, they will pick you up at the resort and drop you back.

Tai Orchard is a 15 min. walk via the sidewalk from The Sands.

The Deck is a 15 min. walk via beach from The Sands. Both very doable.

Have fun!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants on Grace Bay

ajax,

ahhh, Sailing Paradise... Thank you for the info. I did not know they will pick you up and drop you back. Good to know. Is Sailing Paradise past the Conch Shack?

We love to walk in the evening on the beach dodging the crabs !! LOL...

Can't wait!!! 5 months and counting!

djb

United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants on Grace Bay

I think Sailing Paradise is best enjoyed during day light so you can really see the colors of the Carribean come alive - there's nothing else like it.

Another new hotspot seems to be Bugaloo's Conch Crawl in Five Cays - same casual setting as Sailing Paradise.

Five months will come so quickly, have a blast of a time!

Edited: 03 January 2013, 22:16
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants on Grace Bay

Yes, planning on going for a lunch, also I am going to try Bugaloos toooo!!! We have been to 13+++ restaurants and 13+++ to go!!!! Some will be repeats! I have a lot on my list for this time.

thanks!

5. Re: Restaurants on Grace Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales