We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
170 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

Since the weather may not be super hot should I still bring the sundresses for outdoor dining at night? Or will I be better off with a light sweater or wrap? Shorts for the hubby? He doesn't usually get cold.

I'm assuming the weather will be like a typical summer here on the east coast. Some nights you get a chill, some you don't.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,727 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

Exactly, I am always a bit chilly at night. Bring the sundresses, with a light cardigan or wrap.

Have fun!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

Yes, I second Ajax....bring a wrap or light sweater. Shorts should be fine for hubby. It will sometimes get a bit breezy at night which can make one a bit chilly.

Have fun!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

A few nights I started wearing light pants and and always brought a sweater - but only used it once, I liked wearing the white lightweight pants - as I am prone to bug bites and did not get one. Don't forget - just spray Off or other bug spray at dusk before you go out . My daughter put on some leggings under her dress (she is 11) and that really helped her with the bites too!

Have fun.

When we were there a few weeks ago -it was really warm at night...perfect weather.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

Oh, the bug bites! How can I forget. Pants, it is. Thanks for the reminder.

5. Re: Leaving in 2 weeks. Packing help, please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:20